Friday, July 23, 2010

The Girls' New Room

Over the past few days I have been collecting items to make Bethanie's bed fit in with Molly and Abby's. Today I put together my hard work and below is what resulted. It is a little tight, but I think it will work. We hope to eventually put in some sturdy bunk beds for Abby and Bethanie but in the meantime this is what we have:
The girls also all have pillows with their initials on them to signify their own special space:

All things considered I think it turned out ok. 

Also, I thought I would share a few photos of Zach's room:


And a few others that I really liked from our last visit:



I warned you there would be a LOT of pictures on this site!

Thanks for playing along!

-Mandy

2 comments:

Musing Madman said...

Very nicely done! And here for everybody to see I will admit...wait for it.....

youwererightandIwaswrong!

It did all fit...snug..but it did...

great job Babe!

Kim said...

Wow, those look like fun rooms!

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g: :h: :i: :j: :k: :l: :m: :n:

Post a Comment